IDEAL FOR BUSH CRAFT COMPANIES, groups or individuals WHO WANT adventurous and educational INTERNATIONAL OPTIONS FOR you or your CLIENTs
“Conservation is just a conversation if we take no action” Dr Ian Player
- LOCATIONS Kruger National Park/ KwaZulu Natal/ Waterberg/ SA-Botswana Boarder are all current areas of operation. We are often in the game rich Limpopo or KwaZulu Natal Provinces where over recent years poaching has increased considerably, particularly on Rhino.
- DURATION 10-14 day courses, minimum 6 people per course. Extended courses: 6 months notice is required for extended courses.
- ACCOMMODATION Very comfortable rustic Bush Camp. All camps are on location in the bush.
- MEALS Each group has their own chef. Three good meals per day are provide plus refreshments. Alcohol is for clients own accounts.
- BESPOKE Each course can be adjusted to suite your clients age, skills and expertise in the preferred learning areas.
- INSTRUCTION All Anti-Poaching and Survival courses are conducted by former SA Special Forces experts.
- CONTENT These are experiential, educational and expertly instructed Anti-Poaching and Survival Course.
- CERTIFICATION All Course are certificated by the TWPA/ Threatened Wildlife Protection Academy.
– Big game tracking skills/ Rhino, Lion, Elephant focus
– Big Game identification and behaviour studies
– Reptiles/ Identification, location and behaviour studies
– Anti-poaching unit patrolling and radio procedures
– Surveillance, ambush procedures and layout
– Human tracking skills and exercise
– Medicinal and edible plant species
– Camouflage, concealment and protective shelter building
– Advanced weapons handling/ pistol, rifle, assault rifles
– Bush craft skills/ fire, water, food, cooking and tool use
– Animal postmortem/ skinning, dissection and anatomy study
– Hunting, snaring and trapping
– Navigation skills by day and night
Please contact us if you are interested or would like to book this course. You can speak to your instructor before booking if you would like to.
This course also covers aspects of poaching from the bush meat trade to the Rhino horn, Lion bone and Elephant ivory trade and is ideally suited to those with a sense of responsibility for our wildlife but who actually want to do something about it.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ANTI-POACHING COURSES YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTING TO RHINO & ELEPHANT CONSERVATION IN THESE STUNNING AREAS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA.